Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMFI Emotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMFI Emotes

Is there a list of the emotes you can preform using the DMFI tool?

I got the sit one, just wondering what else you can do.
    Character; Ganon Dhrey

Right click and examine the dmfi tool. There is a list.
    -Player of Druid Rosalyn Leafall
    and Bard Ancora Dallenson-

Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.
    --John Alexander Thom
    This is the story of my life.

Comment

Thanks.. I don't know why I didn't try that. I did it to the other thing you get in your inventory. Cheers.
      Character; Ganon Dhrey

Comment

So am I just being dumb or what? I read the whole thing, and I get how to *sit and *kneel. I even managed to *kneel && 'Kneels to look closely at tracks'. But I don't really get the syntax, and I couldn't get everything I tried to work.

I've searched everything from the forums to Google and I can't find any examples or any kind of documentation. I even downloaded the zip packages to see if they had anything in them.

Any help?

Comment

Type . when playing.

Sundren uses it's own emote system, all prefaced with .

.kneel
          .sit
          .back

etc.
          "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
          - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Well the big screen that pops up every time you login says type ".help" (without the quotes) for a list of commands.

I hope at least -some- people read it.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Type .help while in-game. That'll give you a list of all the various emote commands you can do.

All DMFI emotes are done with period. All basic NWN2 ones are done with slash.
              -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Working...
              X