Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dumb rep question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb rep question.

sorry folks just want to know if faction rep is pretty well standard through the ranks for all factions?

I mean ..

1000 rep is 1st tier
    3000 rep is 2nd
    5000 rep 3rd
    10000 rep 4th
    20000 top?

or dose it vary faction to faction.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

I think 3rd rank is actually 6,000 rep, but I believe otherwise it is standard across all the factions ... someone correct me if I am wrong!

Comment

3rd rank in the legion is 5k if i remember correctly. I hope I never get that far, for I have no clue how to stop spelling the title...
      My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
      Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Sesquiplicarius.

Rank 4 is Salararius. (NOT Salarius).

Comment

If you go to the faction pages on the wiki I think it lists the Ranks with the rep needed for them, at least it does for Blackwood.

Comment

Third tier is 6k however
            River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Every factions begins with 1,000 reputation points and advances one rank at 3,000.

- Blackhand and Legion advance to 3rd rank at 5,000
              - Helm, Triad, Exigo and Blackwood use 6,000

- Blackhand and Legion use 10,000 points for 4th rank
              - Triad uses 12,000 for 4th rank
              - Helm, Exigo and Blackwood use 10,000 and 15,000 points to represent their 4th and 5th ranks

- All factions use 20K as their top player rank. Faction points max out at 50k.

I have not represented the Thayans or Eboncoin because I am not sure of their reputation point requirements.
              Cheers!

Comment

Yeah there's no standard progression because some factions have four ranks, others have five, six, etc. They all need to be distributed across a 20K maximum.
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

Maybe someone can answer this, cause I can't find the answer. In Colibrus rank.. 1 is fledgling, 2 is young one, 3 is aged one, 4 is elder, and 6 in Ancient.. what is 5?
                  Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Originally posted by Memnoch1962 View Post
                    Maybe someone can answer this, cause I can't find the answer. In Colibrus rank.. 1 is fledgling, 2 is young one, 3 is aged one, 4 is elder, and 6 in Ancient.. what is 5?
                    I don't know... but just reading that progression Elder /___?___/ Ancient, the first thing that comes to mind is "Old Fart." I hope I am wrong.

Cheers!
                    Cheers!

Comment

Sparkly one.
                      My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                      Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

You should ask Yev, (Landristan). If I recall correctly he is the oldest Colibrite member that hasn't retired. He is also the one with the most rep I think. I thought he once told me he had over 20k
                        Active:
                        Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
                        Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
                        Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
                        Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Working...
                        X