Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Druid Faction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Druid Faction

Hey folks,

The new druid faction is (mostly) in, with the exceptions of a few minor bugs and the store, which will hopefully be added next update. I've updated the wiki to reflect this, and the DMs are well aware of the lore and the underpinnings of the new faction.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop them here or speak to a DM in game. Thanks!
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Great News GD!! thanks for all your hard work!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

yes thank you very much. had a blast at the gathering
      Active Characters-
      Breeze Thundersong
      - Needle of Mielikki
      Zinsbog Nightjaw

Retired Characters-
      Alistair Smith
      - Anointed of the Broken

Comment

Where is the faction HQ for them going to be? I am interested, if in the future I make another warden I'd like to know where to look.
        Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Read the wiki, hoss. Says so right there.
          "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
            Read the wiki, hoss. Says so right there.
            The Tuatha view the centralized nature of the old Grove as a weakness, rather than a strength. It permitted a single stroke to demolish all organized activity on the part of nature's children for more than a year, and in the process created a great and threatening corruption. Thus, the Tuatha operate in small packs, or even in solitude. They are rarely found far away from a convergence of ley-lines, however; these places are not only sacred to the Tuatha, but important to sensing the health of the land. Shrines at these points, as well as nearby allied temples, offer shelter and supply to their more overt members.
            I'm still not sure But I plan to take a banner and run around

But, yes. A big thanks to you and the rest of the developers for the emergence of this faction. I understand the wardens held a lot of off-game dislike by the team. The new faction seems a bit more streamlined, but are still built on some of the foundations of the old one - I'm glad the wardens wasn't shoe-horned out, as it was shoehorned in.
            My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
            Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

*jumps in and reaps the benefits of the new faction despite not having been involved in its inception at all*

Mwahahaha!
              UTC+8
              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
              X