Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightjaw Tribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightjaw Tribe

((So basically we will be starting a RP post for this, but I am letting everyone know that MarsunCymber - Giledan, Kits - James Frazer among others, and myself are creating some Grey Orcs. I figured I would invite others to join us. Only requirements would be race of grey orc, last name Nightjaw, and diety of Shargaas. Marsun will be playing the tribe leader. Hit me up in game or via PM if you wish to join. We can figure out roles for each player and such.))
    Active:
    Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
    Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
    Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
    Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

This sounds like some fun, send me a pm of the class you want me to play and i'll work the character out.

Comment

Very interested in some Orky goodness.

Comment

Tried this awhile back... It was fun avoiding groups and sneaking around. We even had one guy who was good with disguises and magic. He would run into the City for us... Ahhh... Good times.
        Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
        Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
        Well, you've probably missed it
        There was never anything there
        In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Going to try for a spellcaster of some sort. The creepier the better.
          Helgen Kegwrecker - Warrior of Whurest

Leutan von Uther - Mercenary and Worshipper of Helm

Jarent Ashen - Needle of Mielikki

Nikos Inalchin - Bald Wizard that has come from Thay

Comment

I would just like to note that we meant to call them the Nightjaw Tribe, not the Blackjaw... my mistake

DM_EF: I edited the title of the thread for you.
            Last edited by Fateful Encounter; 02-03-2014, 11:21 PM.
            Active:

Retired:
            Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

always a fan of these types of groups though they don't always work out. give me some Nightjaw background, the tribe not the characters (yet), and I'll see about running a few events.
              "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Sorry I have been locked up with home renovations the last two weeks. I won't be able to get on really until later this week. Honestly Vlad and I were running around drunk one day and I said I thought it would be fun to be an orc. So here we are.

Vlad has been brainstorming quite a bit while I've been away covered in drywall. On the rare chance I've gotten to talk with him, we discussed this as being a splinter-clam of a tribe outside of the valley. Anyone know if the Kingdom of Many Arrows is a thing in Sundren's continuity? The clan could be the disillusioned outcasts of that progressive camp. Or one of the spirit shamans had visions to seek out the temple in Mossdale...

Anyway it's still wide open for background filler. All I know is it's time for the orcs to rise >
                Giledan - Half-elf arcane duelist of Blackwood Company.

Grendark Nightjaw - ....

Comment

This is great for us elven players! I hope to chop the eye out of one of your characters soon, in honor of the eternal conflict.
                  My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                  Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

So... many... orcs...
                    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

When in character creation, the majority of us are using the face paint for our clan, so conform!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has joined thus far. Tonight was fun. MArsun and I will work on fleshing out the tribes back story and such. Feel free to PM or post here any ideas you might have, as the tribe isn't ours alone
                        Active:

Retired:

Comment

Wow this is getting popular really quickly. I'll be sure to make time to play tomorrow night. If everyone who is interested would like to, we could hold a meeting in the OOC area to discuss things. I get off of work at 7EST, but I have a kickball game after (I am such a child, :-D ), but after that I'm ready for a good night of sitting on my arse.

Grendark Nightjaw - ....

Comment

Hey I'm back. It's now 9:11PM (EST). I'll be rolling up Grendark now.

Grendark Nightjaw - ....

Comment

Hurray social group!

http://www.sundren.org/forum/group.php?groupid=32

Grendark Nightjaw - ....

Comment

Working...
                              X