Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faction requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faction requests

Hey folks,

If any factions out there have a collective goal they're looking at, I have some free time this week and weekend to make it a reality (or, at least give you a shot at doing so). Hit me up with a PM, and we'll see about getting some players together to get things rolling again.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

I'd like to make stuff happen with the Legion. I know there's some stuff going on in the City, but there doesn't seem to be any real goals or direction. There's also some stuff to be settled between the Emperor and the 7th Legion Myrios, and Sentinal Aurelianus/the Meriadocs of Port Aventhyr. Honestly, I'm up for anything that shows that the Legion isn't just City-side, stumbling over itself in confusion about starving in a floating city.

On a more individual/personal level, Immunes/Defender Penleigh is tracking the orcish assassin Talkanarik Swftdeath ICly during his treks, and awaiting word from his superiors in the Sword Cult of the Red Blades about his training regimes.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

If I can get Sandro and River on at the same time as me, I'd like to meet with Aquor officials regarding a building permit and whatnot. For the Museum of Wonders! While not in a faction itself, the Thayans are the benefactors, and River is participating.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Just let me know when you want to, I'm pretty free any time.
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Sounds like we need a Legion event. I'll post a doodle up sometime tonight on details
          "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Legion event, gods yes. And, it needs to be high enough for level 20's to join, because most of us in the legion are that level.
            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

I Have a low level legion guy, I'd love to flaunt. Maybe he can die in the event so Torgar doesn't have to?
              My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
              Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Tigen already died for good, I don't die in events anymore.
                Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Working...
                X