Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure Class - Bonus Epic Feats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Class - Bonus Epic Feats

I was wondering if Pure Class Bonus Epic feats have been removed from Sundren. A 23rd Level Paladin should receive two feats at 23rd level, I only received one. Just wondering if that is a bug or intentional? With that said, I know that bonus feats were disabled from allowing you to take say fighter 1 and grab a free epic feat from it.
    "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

I think you got the numbers wrong. You're due a feat at level 24, so i guess that you get an epic feat for being pure lvl 23 paladin.

regular feat intervals are 18, 21, 24.
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
      I think you got the numbers wrong. You're due a feat at level 24, so i guess that you get an epic feat for being pure lvl 23 paladin.

regular feat intervals are 18, 21, 24.
      This is correct!
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

I believe in vanilla NWN2, when you reach Level 21, your feat progression changes to one feat every other level, rather than one feat every third level. See here:

http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Character...gression_Table

So actually, 23rd you would get your normal feat, plus if you are a pure class, you would receive your epic bonus feat assuming you're not a Fighter, Druid, Barbarian, Rogue, or Monk (whose epic bonus feat progression differs from the other classes).

Comment

hm. To my experience nwn2db does not enforce this in the build engine, except if you use single classes. Perhaps the epic lvl progressions on the specific class pages takes this into account?
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Working...
          X