Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Down?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just did another restart, it lost connection to the database last night, thats why weird shit happened... as to why it occurred... no clue. But the restart fixed it for the moment.

If there's any other weird stuff let me know I will try to make adjustments.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

• I'm able to log in, will do more to test as the day goes on. Thanks Saulus.

Everyone remember the new direct connect IP!
      Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

• Thanks Kit! I am very grateful the server is up and running. I am experiencing problems transitioning. I can't seem to move out of any initial area that I spawn into.

Hope this is an easy fix.

Cheers!
        Cheers!

Comment

• Yeah its something about me going to the new version of MySQL. I'm going to mess with it.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Saulus View Post
            Yeah its something about me going to the new version of MySQL. I'm going to mess with it.
            Thanks Boss!
            Cheers!

Comment

• Ok I -think- I fixed it but I will have to monitor to see if it runs into a database issue again.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                Yeah its something about me going to the new version of MySQL. I'm going to mess with it.
                That'll do it. I did some database management for a while, tricky stuff.
                EDIT: Oh, and thanks boss
                EDIT2: I get booted when I try to log in. I'm thinking the database is not quite fixed yet.
                Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                UTC -4

Comment

• Ok found more problems... like tables in the database literally missing. Not so much a SQL version issue... What's concerning is the old original drive doesn't seem to have that data...

George Carlin

Comment

• OK... GOT IT. Thank you innocus post I found on google that lead me to the index file for tables of that data type.

George Carlin

Comment

• Missing plugin library now. Hunting it down.

George Carlin

Comment

• All the issues should now be fixed, I've tested and gone through the logs.

I'm going to close this thread as I've done a news post about the server being back.

Thanks guys

George Carlin

Comment

• No Internet. I've called the provider but they won't be showing up until Friday morning.

George Carlin

Comment

• Fixed it myself, had to get a new modem other one blew up apparently.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                            X