Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pathfinder Subraces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pathfinder Subraces

Hey, all. Many of you have already had your existing characters converted to the new Pathfinder subraces, and that's awesome.

For those of you making a NEW character with these subraces, you'll notice that your racial feats are missing. That's because even though I told the new subraces to reference their parent race's feat table, they're not doing it. We'll let you know when this is fixed. Until then, you can make a feat using the OLD race, and then we can convert you in game.

-L

I noticed Vivian was put back into my Vault after she was deleted, but now it's not registering her old level or any of her equipment.

When I joined the server I joined as a level 1, as if I had just created the character. All items, Gold, XP is gone. (The Log doesn't even show it as removed from my inventory).

Her class is also not approved anymore, not allowing her to leave the OOC room.

Edit: I will make note however, that when she was IN my vault, before I logged in. It showed her as she used to be before she was erased.

Edit 2: I did not save and left the game, when I rejoined the server it still shows Vivians (Old?) information before she was deleted, when I join though it treats her as I said above.

Edit 3: When I joined again, it treats Vivian as her actual level, but her entire inventory is wiped. =(
    Last edited by Shadechild; 11-14-2013, 04:12 AM. Reason: New info.
    Characters:

Elizabeth Brooks
    Human Cleric of Tyr, Initiate of the Just
    Vivian Shadechild
    Wanderer of Innocence and Hugs

Useful Information for Casters:
    Sundren Spell Costs | Custom Sundren Spells

Comment

Atmosphere helped me get back in-game with Vivian =) Hugs

Now I just need my inventory back =D
      Characters:

Elizabeth Brooks
      Human Cleric of Tyr, Initiate of the Just
      Vivian Shadechild
      Wanderer of Innocence and Hugs

Useful Information for Casters:
      Sundren Spell Costs | Custom Sundren Spells

Comment

I know the answer will most likely be a "no", but I'm gonna ask anyways:

Any chance we may get rebuilds for the racial changes to the exisiting races?

Comment

Originally posted by Clangeddin View Post
          I know the answer will most likely be a "no", but I'm gonna ask anyways:

Any chance we may get rebuilds for the racial changes to the exisiting races?
          If we could get rebuilds that would be incredible...I'd always planned to make Silverleaf a rogue/ranger but couldn't due to favoured class restriction. Now I finally can but I'd rather not grind another 160+ hours to get him back to level 18

Edit: It's not something I can't live without though so probably not worth bugging a DM for.
          Last edited by thaelis; 11-15-2013, 09:21 AM.
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
          X