Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hak Download Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hak Download Problems?

So, I tried to log on tonight after being away a bit, and I've been having some interesting problems downloading the sundren_models3.hak. It takes several attempts before it downloads and it never verifies, essentially locking me out. Is this a problem that anyone else is having, or is it just me?

It was updated to fix some missing models but as usual NWN2 has once again encountered some random glitch for whatever reason. Trying to get Tupoun to fix this so I dont have to revert.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hi,

I don't have a clue, but I've downloaded the updated hak via the standard NWN2 game UI with no problems on the first attempt.

Did anyone else encounter the same problem as APolychromeGirl did?

Cheers.
      Tupoun v.r.

Comment

Yes, I did.

sundren_models3

I even tried deleting the file then relaunching to DL it again. But I haven't checked since a couple days ago - possible it was fixed in the interim by Saulus?
        Last edited by Phantom Lamb; 05-01-2013, 09:59 AM.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

I had no trouble with the download this morning.
          Cheers,
          Dave
          ================
          Tery Mard

Comment

Working...
          X