Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Practiced Spell Caster for 1/2 Progression Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practiced Spell Caster for 1/2 Progression Classes

Since practiced Spell Caster only increases your CL through PrC and multiclassing would a full 20 Paladin/Ranger with Practiced Spell Caster even benefit from the feat?
    "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

The feat has zero effect on pure builds
    I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
    NWN2 Wiki
    Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

Paladins and rangers should be affected by the feat but due to a game engine issue they aren't unless they multiclass.
      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
      Sydney Smith.

Comment

That's what I thought, Thanks guys. Wonder who's bright Idea it was to make them half casters.

Comment

The feat has zero effect on pure builds
          That's not true, fellas. A Paladin 20 with practiced spellcaster casts at 14th level, not 10th.

Paladins and rangers should be affected by the feat but due to a game engine issue they aren't unless they multiclass.
          Also not true.
          Originally posted by Cornuto
          Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Ah, that's the way it should work. Glad it does!

Happy to be corrected, thanks R3.
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

That's extra good news! Saweet! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
              X