Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Zero Playerbase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Zero Playerbase?

Have been logging in lately and it seems the populous dropped dramatically.

You just hit the exams/holiday slump! Everyone is getting ready for tests or vacations, most likely.
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

It depends on what time you're joining. When I was online a few hours ago, there was about eight people. Then one by one everyone left, and I was *sings* all by myself *sings* for a bit before I logged as well. Folks will start rejoining in the afternoon, and by the evening we'll have our usual numbers again.

Comment

Ah, ok. Well, I'm gonna log a bit and see more of this second sundering thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
          You just hit the exams/holiday slump! Everyone is getting ready for tests or vacations, most likely.
          Or working insane hours . . .
          Account Name: LuvHandles
          Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
          Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
          Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
          Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
          Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
          Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Yep, still zero. I'm about to sing the same song too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmane View Post
              Or working insane hours . . .
              This is quite true. There is the pre-holiday craziness, then the post-holiday cleanup craziness. This just eats into every facet of life for those of us unfortunate enough to have a career/job in retail....

Comment

The server numbers always take a hammering for a week or so either side of Thanksgiving. People traveling and all that. North American evening/night are the busiest times by far, it can be very quiet during European hours.
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

There have been a few new NWN2 servers opening up as well, which may also contribute to this.

I know I'm going to be in long island for the weekend.
                  Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                  "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Working...
                  X