Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed: Population Analysts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed: Population Analysts

In order to make large scale player-initiated conflicts easier for the DMs to arbitrate in a fair and efficient manner, we're working to come up with population numbers for the individual towns throughout Sundren, which will then feed into military strength scores/numbers for the various factions about the server as well as help us figure out which factions control what resources and how much can be produced per week, which will be important as Sestra and Avanthyr are already working on city projects.

Beyond simple population numbers for each city, I want to create a comprehensive design document for use by DM team that will give monster numbers as well as smaller (unmapped) areas that are not in the server, but are necessary for lore purposes (mines, farms, lumber camps, etc).

Once a viable population count is drafted, the very talented drifter will apply his graphic design talents to creating a series of population and resource maps of the valley, which will all then be shuttled off to Saulus for final approval.

If any of you players out there have any experience (professional highly desired) in population analysis or something similar enough to help with what I've described, and have the time to volunteer on this, please send me a PM with a short blurb of your experience and we can get cracking.

I have no skills to help with this, but I would like to say that I believe this is a very good task to help give depth to the environment of Sundren. Thank you for the effort.

Please, someone step up to help with this if you can!
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11851
      This was something I was interested in a few years back. I posted something on forums about it. It has some statistics of other forgotten realm cities on it. You can use it to compare and decide how much population and military force sundren should have. You can got to forgotten realms wiki to search and compare the populations of the cities and stuff if you need more data. Hope that helps a little.
      "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

Working...
      X