Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren2da.hak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren2da.hak

I was booted from game and then while attempting to log back in I noticed there was a 1.76 mb update. My computer began processing the update as usual... but then it announced Sundren2da.hak failed to load. I have tried six times. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Cheers!

I just checked and no one has logged in... so the update could {not must} be corrupt.
    Cheers!

Comment

Try deleting it out of your folder. I updated the server today but there was no hak updates so there shouldn't be any reason why you get that message.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I have the same issue.
        Bjorn Raskstal - The man with a pink bow

Comment

Nevermind, found the issue. *Coughs* Cornuto.

Fixed.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Not me! (Haven't messed with .2das or the SundCustom folder)
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
              Not me!
              But it was.

George Carlin

Comment

I call shenanigans.

Comment

Okay... I followed Saulus' instructions and I was able to get back into game.

Cheers!
                  Cheers!

Comment

Your supposed to take the rap Saulus. That's what the boss is for!
                    Originally posted by roguethree
                    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
                      Your supposed to take the rap Saulus. That's what the boss is for!
                      ^ Knows nothing about American business.

Comment

I'm actually totally with Saulus on this one (Wow, that felt weird to say), this was obviously completely corny's fault. I think we all agree we're all disappointed in you.

Shame on you.
                        Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

I'm getting a bit of intermittent lag and really odd freezes after load (just the toolbars and nothing else showing including the environment). I'll try deleting the 2da as suggested if it happens again (not sure if it's related?)
                          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

It seems to be cleared up now. I logged on at 1:45EST and everything went as normal, no small update, no problems.
                            Cheers,
                            Dave
                            ================
                            Tery Mard

Comment

Working...
                            X