Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aurilites Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurilites Unite!

So it seems we are having trouble getting dm drifters Aurilite story line moving because we can't ever all seem to be logged in at the same time. So let's try to fix a day and time to embark on this quest in this thread.

I am available evenings Monday-Thursday - that is 6-10 PM CST. I can also make arrangements to be on anytime over the weekend. Friday nights are usually out for me due to my weekly PnP game.

Lazklesh, Gurgeh, Corbett - and last but not least, drifter . . . When are you folks available?

Any other Auril worshipping characters are welcome too, just let us know!
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

I work a pretty weird work schedual. Tonight, sat, sun, and monday I am working 5pm to 5am EST... Next weekend is fri sat and sunday 5am to 5pm... So I could try to be around wednesday, or Monday afternoon or night the following week, or around 9pm EST the 30th or 1st...

On a different note, I also so another Fury... Durroz Icewind I believe his name was
    Active:
    Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
    Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
    Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
    Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Does this mean I've got to get Eira out of the box?
      Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
      Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
      Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
      Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
      Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

Now would be a good time for Aurilites to come back since Auril's power is on the rise. I hope Khyron gets the chance to meet Eira soon!
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

OK then I am just gonna float this out there. How about we start Wednesday night a 6 CST/8 EST? I don't know drifters schedule but that seems to be around the times I have seen him log in. That would mean that Khyron and Lazklesh could be there for sure. Maybe Corbett could make it too, since he is EST as well. I have no idea what Gurgeh's schedule is like so we'd just have to hope she shows up or go on without her. The time is probably bad for TheBrogueadier (sorry!) but it's always hard to include the UK folks during the week, and with poor Lazklesh's work schedule we'd need to wait a few weeks in order to do this on a weekend.

So, what does everyone think? Wednesday, 21 November 6PM CST?

Comment

Go on without me!!

I don't think we'll be seeing Eira again.
            Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
            Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
            Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
            Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
            Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

Sound's good
              Active:
              Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
              Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
              Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
              Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmane View Post
                Wednesday, 21 November 6PM CST?
                i can do this.
                Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.

Comment

Awesome, looks like we're a go then. I encourage any other players with Aurilite characters to try to make an appearance as well. I'll bump this thread once each day until wednesday in the hopes we can get more people to show up.

This counts as today's bump

Comment

Just giving this my daily bump. This event is tomorrow night. Still hoping some more Aurilite PCs will be able to sign on for this. If you're interested, please contact drifter.

Comment

Last bump for this thread - this event will take place tonight a 6 CST.

Comment

Sorry to revive this thread, but since I haven't seen any updates on the Drifter Productions thread and since drifter doesn't seem to respond to PMs . . .

(@drifter: Hint Hint, I got three PMs with unconfirmed read receipts that I've sent to you )

Do we have a time frame on the next phase of this Aurilite storyline?

Comment

Working...
                        X