Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for volunteers

Hey folks,

I'm going to try and update the wiki in the next few weeks with Second Sundering information, and I was hoping I could nab a few good writers and researchers into helping me make it an easy, comprehensive process. The wiki is mostly player run, and I could use a hand in covering all of the big points as well as filling in the minor lore details that really make the server come to life!

If you done write good, and want to help, let me know!
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

I can shoot you the stuff I notice should be in the wiki as I work through the threads doing my "cleanup" project.

I had planned on updating the wiki after I had gotten the threads done for what I had found anyway
    I used to be a player like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Sundren Wiki
    NWN2 Wiki
    Forgotton Realms Wiki

Comment

I've done some work in the wiki in the past; if you need some help, I suppose I can give it a whirl!
      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Please do, Incog!

Fez, just pick something at let me know what you're doing so I can edit and review it afterwards. I've started with the Legion faction page and will be revisiting the majority of those with Second Sundering info. But if you see something you want to work on, don't hesitate to start!
        Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :
        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Ok folks, I've finished about 60%-70% of the wiki updates. I'm currently working on places of interest, but I could use someone to go through and point out any huge errors that may exist as of right now. And if you want to correct them, by all means do so =P
          Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :

Comment

Ok, wiki updates as per the Second Sundering are done. If you feel like something needs more work, please let me know! I put in the bare bones of most of it, with the main article for the Second Sundering in the timeline. Beyond that, I wasn't aware of every change that took place, so this was the best I could do with what information I had.

So, please, please, please PM me if you think something is wrong/needs work!
            Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :

Comment

Thanks for doing this.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

So, kind of exciting! I got permission to fix the timeline, and now major plot arcs have been added to it. Genum's Cube, for all you old geezers who might remember it, the Lizard's War, the Death of Kelemvor, and the Second Bloodmaim Wars/Sundering have all been added to the timeline!

Let me make clear though, that this will not affect your characters in any way. The timeline exists in order to provide some kind of context for the events that have taken place on Sundren, but in no way force you to age your PC or force them to act differently.

Let me say again, this will have no effect on your characters in any way. You're free to RP however you see fit.

That being said, this means the timeline is a Sundren Timeline, not one that follows Faerun events strictly. However, you can assume certain events up until this point have taken place, unless they conflict with the Sundren Timeline.

If you see anything that needs further clarification, please let me know!
                Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :

Comment

It would be fun if the year in the game be changed also. :P
                  Sana: Myrkulite Witch
                  Finrod: The Elf Searching For Fairies

Comment

What is the current year anyway?

Comment

Answered my own ? Great work on the time line! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X