Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Portraits (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will typically update once a day if people give me portraits to add. It takes all of 10 minutes for me to update and repost the zip, and 1 minute for people to download and unpack the updated zip. So no, I'm not going to wait for, say, 10 new portraits before updating. If someone gives me a portrait to add, I'll add it within a day.

This upcoming update is going to be a relatively large one, actually, since it'll include at least four... the above three and one for my alt. Which is why I'm asking ahead of time if anyone else wants anything in.
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Wow! So many thanks Rhifox, both for fixing my portrait and adding the background; i love them both =)

Comment

What are the copyright rules for this? Take'em down if the artist complains?

I've found one I found fitting for My'athvin please let me know if it's unfitting, (jumping on the wagon i know )
        Attached Files
        My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
        Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
          What are the copyright rules for this? Take'em down if the artist complains?
          No rules. Unless an artist specifically doesn't want their work used it's typically okay to use them for portraits.

I've found one I found fitting for My'athvin please let me know if it's unfitting, (jumping on the wagon i know )
          Will add.

Comment

Here's a picture to better represent Iggy..

Oh wait.. still waiting on the piece Nyssis said should was working on.

Tell you what though.. bet it's gonna be the best damned picture in the world.
            Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Portrait for Smilin' James Smith.

Resized below.
              Attached Files

Comment

I've gone changed my mind. I'd much more like this one. Too late?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
                  I've gone changed my mind. I'd much more like this one. Too late?
                  No, not too late. Currently waiting for a response from Ruby and Evelyn (who PM'ed me).

Comment

Okay. *Edit* Link is in below post.

I recommend everyone who's previously downloaded the pack to make sure to download this update, as it includes a lot of characters (Alyrian (again), My'athvin, Ruby, Daniel, James Smith, Sevra, Evelyn).
                    Last edited by Rhifox; 09-20-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Fixed the download. Had accidentally added a wrong portrait to the pack, had to take it down to replace it.

Comment

God-damnit, Game Front is really pissing me off lately. Anyone know of a better place to upload zip files?

Here is the download, seeing as the previous link decided to break. Hopefully it works this time.

Comment

how 'bout a dropbox/skydrive/ubuntu one account made only for the portraits? It'd mich easier to keep updated, but downside is having to use your mail account to access them. A google picasa account? Those can be public to the whole interwebs

Comment

*bump* Does anyone have these on a server where they still exist?
                            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Edit: See latest post.
                              Last edited by wangxiuming; 10-18-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...d%20others.zip

Added more from somewhere else too...
                                Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                                Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                                Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Working...
                                X