Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sundren

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sundren

So, I leave the server for a bit to do some other things and await the new sundren and find it hasn't changed at all.

The same gatekeepers that were here before are now actually gate keepers, or so I suspect, since from what I have read and been told, only a few people can go in and out of most of the new content.

So, my two characters that have rooms in the comfort inn can now never leave, because then they can never go back. They also cannot get into the guild area, even though they are rogues and should have back ways to get in, thus depriving them of guild stuff and RP.

Also, I can't get into my bank accounts because the city is "locked" down.

Not sure how you expect people to come back and try the new Sundren when they can't even participate, unless they beg to be let in by a few favorites.

But hey, you guys do this on your own dime and far be it for me to complain. Have at it and enjoy!

far be it for me to complain
    I see.

I'll just leave you with well wishes and hope your pursuits elsewhere are fulfilling.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

You're a bigger man than I, Cornuto.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Maybe if you bothered to read up on any of those items above you'd see that's not the case. But instead you come here to troll.

I want everyone to read this reply to you ThePaganKing.

FUCK YOU, and the horse you rode in on.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X