Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Second Sundering Screenshot Contest

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second Sundering Screenshot Contest

Show us your screenshots! The staff wants to advertise our recent improvements and would love you to go out in the valley and capture your favorite new (and possibly old) places.

The staff will be selecting the five best player submitted screenshots, and rewarding those who submit them with the opportunity to have one of their item's appearance customized by the staff.

FAQ:

1. Can I win more than once?
    - Yes, yes you can. You can win five (5) times if you're screenshot-fu is strong.

2. How long will this contest run?
    - A week or two, we're still deciding.

3. I made a screenshot. I think its amazing. Where do I submit my awesome screenshot?
    - Right down there, playboy.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

I tried to snap the pic while he was fading away after hitting the lever, but this is the best I could do.

It was advised I post this here.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Try to hide the HUD for the screenshots.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I would have but the conversation is the only indication of what happened.
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
          Try to hide the HUD for the screenshots.
          Or just crop it if you feel artistic.
          Dice Rolling Site
          Pathfinder SRD
          D&D SRD
          SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Here are a few images I captured of a Lone Elf Warrior braving the denizens of the Mirakus Mines. Nothing special, but it does show off a new part of the world and hopefully it will get people rolling with their submissions (which should be way better!)

Account Name: LuvHandles
            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
            Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
            Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
            Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Last edited by Fezzik; 08-29-2012, 03:46 PM.
              Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
              Cybil Gelley (Retired)
              Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

@Fezzik

You need to use the IMG tag. For example, my first picture uses the following text:

[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51980673/NWN2/Sundren/MirakusMines1.jpg[/IMG]

Type in your URL and hit preview and you should see the image in the preview.

*edit*

The 's' folder in your path leads me to believe you have put the image in the photos section of dropbox. Instead drop it into a public folder, I believe you should see a 'u' in the path like mine once you do that and recopy the link.
                Account Name: LuvHandles
                Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Guess where I am right now ... ?

The Gate and its Majesty

Now leaving safety ...

An Unkind Portal

Comment

Superb so far, keep them coming guys, it would be nice to see some winter zones or other regions not shown here!
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

There are new winter zones? We have all been looking for it, far as I know no one has found it yet :S
                      UTC+8
                      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

No I mean the existing ones, the Icewind Dale expansion is the next update though as mentioned before.

We want to try to get a cross-section of all the different environments in Sundren, obviously the new update will be the focal point but not to discount the other places.

George Carlin

Comment

Stormclouds Over Thayvian Splendor

The Dark Fortress

A Frozen Paradise

The Lighthouse by Night

Last edited by wangxiuming; 08-29-2012, 02:17 AM. Reason: btdubs, i love the tags on this thread ;)

Comment

Alth's Screens so far

A Lonely Plateau

The View from Whurest

UTC+8

Characters
                            Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Avanthyr

A New Banner Hangs Over Avanthyr

New Law on the Docks

"Did I mention I'm a hero of Sundren...?"

Last edited by thaelis; 08-29-2012, 05:43 AM.
                              UTC+8

Characters
                              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                              X