Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pass Requests: IC, not OOC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Requests: IC, not OOC!

Hello folks! By now it's becoming more and more common knowledge that my character has the ability to get folks into the city. Pass requests are an IC matter, and thus if your character wants to contact mine, then do so in an IC manner. Sending me /tells asking for anything OOC will not receive a response. I do not care if we've been besties for two years now - no, I will not let your character into the city OOC.

It should be common enough knowledge amongst Legion personnel and allies that Emiliana detests Sendings and that they should only be used in an emergency. Your character wanting to look around the city does not constitute an emergency! Messages can be left IC at the barracks at the Gate of the Sunderer via the Correspondence forum.

Things are still coming together IC, so please be patient! If your character is denied entry, then it is strictly an IC matter. Please do not try to convince me otherwise in /tells.

Thank you kindly!

(This message was approved by DM Catastrophe.)

Gives her stamp of approval
    Originally posted by Satoshi
    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by FoogooFish
      It should be common enough knowledge amongst Legion personnel and allies that Emiliana detests Sendings and that they should only be used in an emergency. Your character wanting to look around the city does not constitute an emergency! Messages can be left IC at the barracks at the Gate of the Sunderer via the Correspondence forum.

Seeeee? Altherion kept telling me to do a Sending, but I told him it's rude and informal! I was totally right.

(of course, Sandro blew it by sending you a Sending anyway >.>)

Also, Jo hates Emi forever for not letting her in.
      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Originally posted by Rhifox View Post
        Em can happily retire now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhifox View Post

Seeeee? Altherion kept telling me to do a Sending, but I told him it's rude and informal! I was totally right.

(of course, Sandro blew it by sending you a Sending anyway >.>)

Altherion 1, Thayans 0

p.s. I also sent her a sending, so shes probably cranky at me too ><
          UTC+8
          Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
          Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

While I can understand not wanting to be distrubed while playing with OOC tells etc, I have to say the inconvenience of not being able to access your money, stores, etc... is a significant sacrifice.

No matter the in game reason for shutting Sundren off to the masses, there are work arounds, i.e. specific characters with the right to say "ya" or "nay" to whomever they like to enter the city. It is a heavy burden.

As uncomfortable as it was to read a recent & closed post on this topic... I am happy to hear a solution is in the works that will allow loyal Sundrites the ability to apply for citizenship.

This should resolve this issue most haste.

Cheers.
            Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd4Ever View Post
              While I can understand not wanting to be distrubed while playing with OOC tells etc, I have to say the inconvenience of not being able to access your money, stores, etc... is a significant sacrifice
              Money can now be accessed via the Thayan Enclave, in Aquor. This is a direct result of two PCs working together to make that happen. The same can be said for the changes in Sestra and Port Avanthyr.

If you don't like that there are stores in Sundren City, work with a DM on establishing stores on the ground. The server is rife with opportunity.

Comment

Most stores in the city should have parallels on the ground, save for a couple.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Emi had a hard choice not giving her bestie a pass (her rebel friend- whom she had given a purse numerous things like kits to keep people from looking terrible and lots of health tonics!- she has to be Emi's bestie after that!- but still no pass)
                  Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                  Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                  Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by Poltergeist View Post
                    The server is rife with opportunity.
                    I am in game looking for opportunity. So few of us.

Edit: I tried...

Cheers.
                    Cheers!

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks Sudren flying and the dramatic bum bum bum we are cut off form them and them from us is not just cool? what did I ever do in the city anyawys? go to the bank. ahhhh thats it. everything else I did out side of sudren anyways with all my toon. THink about it you are hiding in the city or you are battling it out on the ground. There are still orcs and demons and all sorts out there! I rather be on the ground.
                      Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

Adeodatus seeks a pass to be with his lover Dain.
                        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Just noting, "Peter" has already contacted her. :P
                          [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                          X