Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Sundering Screenshot Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Sundering Screenshot Thread

If you have any high-res screenshots (preferably 1080P minimum, but as long as you aren't rocking a 17'' screen I'll take any screenshot), of the recent events, or especially of the new areas as part of the update (Mirakus Mines, the city).

Or even just cool screenshots of some of the best areas (you think) in Sundren, please post them here.

I want to do some advertising on a few sites about the update, but I'd like to see what everyone else can produce for good screenies before I just submit all mine.

If you don't know how -- you can get fraps for free or use the ingame screenshot button from settings. JPG format is preferred. Don't forget to press H to hide the HUD.

Let's see what you guys can come up with!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

SUNDREN FUNTIME CONTEST-O-RAMA!

I had these posted in the Kudos thread, but now that there is a dedicated screenshot thread, here you go!

The defending forces notice the approach of dark figures on the battlefield:

Good versus evil: Maia, Emiliana, Dain, and Darius (L-R, bottom) face off against Adeodatus, Golias, and the armies of Strife.

After a vicious and bloody fight, the remaining defenders take a moment to catch their breath and survey the battlefield. (L-R) Kitsunetsume, Kirk, Dain, Emiliana, two NPCs, and Altherion

An unexpected ally swoops into the fray! Ixistraz, the bronze dragon, helps the beleaguered defenders against some nasty revenants.

Ixistraz speaks about the fate of the city to the four remaining PC defenders: Emiliana, Dain, Altherion, and Kitsunetsume.

Comment

Please see the screenshot thread stickied under this forum for our contest, all submissions should go there.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X