Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Swordedge Guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Swordedge Guard?

I've seen items in game labeled for the Swordedge Guard, but I can't find any info on who or what they are/were. The armor Foulbreath sells is elf only so I assume that it's an elven group. Could someone fill me in?
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

It's some side elf ting from the elven city in silvery moon, elite guard wear or something like that. so for Sundren, it's just a name for an item.
    Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

OK, there's also a Swordedge Guard helmet at the trading post. Guest my Woodelf will be the only one with a matched set
      Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
      Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
      Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Quite a few elven fighter wear it since its cheap (probably because of the race restriction) so dont count on being the only person with it on

The Lithe's Reposite is a good elven piece for those who dont wear armour. Very nice for a duelist or an invisible blade imo. I tried bumping Lester's UMD to wear it but it seems race restricted things are some of the hardest to pull off with UMD
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

After having a bizare flash of realisation earlier on today (My god... They're all French) I feel that all the elven armours should have some cosmetic tweaks.
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

For the record, the Swordedge Guard helmet is uuuuuuugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowmane View Post
              For the record, the Swordedge Guard helmet is uuuuuuugly.

For the record...all helmets in this game are ugly
              "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
              Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
              http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

Yeah, theres a cool spear in Unstoppables i believe too? But i guess no one uses it since spear is so crappy (1d8 damage 2 handed :O)

If only the crappy unbalanced weapons (Spear, Halberd, Dagger etc) were to get feats that boost their power a lil... *resists urge to rant again*
                UTC+8
                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Woah, there are a couple of daggers in Sundren that are absolutely nasty! However ... you need to be in the right faction =P
                  "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Sure, but making more powerful magical versions of those weapons to make up for their deficiency isn't the answer. That just balances out the 20th level characters who can afford them. Annnnyway I think we're getting off track ><

More custom Elf gear! Long live the Swordedge Guard! (whoever the f they might be)
                    UTC+8
                    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                    X