Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention: CdG members, your time has come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: CdG members, your time has come.

A quick shout out to anyone who is playing characters involved in the Corps De Grace faction but who for whatever reason doesn't have access to the faction sub forum:

Originally posted by Kasso
    In light of the progression of things I'm pushing the overall server/bloodmaim plot forward. I've left the fate of the Corps De Grace largely unenlightened so that the member's themselves at a future date to be decided among you, can sort out the fate of your faction with me in game through events. This is the best compromise I could find between pushing the server plot forward and still trying to keep you guys in mind. Please post in this thread and get yourselves organized so I can run stuff for you. I'll let you know how open my schedule is once I know when I'm working.
    Originally posted by Dave Fritz
    I'm assuming that this is an OOC thread.

It would seem that the Exarch is no longer with us (see http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...t=18717&page=2) and his assassin is unknown. That would put authority in the hands of Capitaine Eddy and the Directeur.

Kasso has put the fate of the Corps in our hands, so we need to find times when we can get together with Kasso to do this in-game.

Please post days and times (time zones, too, please) when you could be available. I will coordinate as best I can and we'll go from there.

I'm Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Times I could be available are between 10:00AM and 4:PM EDT, GMT- 5 or 6, PDT+3. Beginning Sept 5 I will be unavailable Mondays and Wednesdays.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Bumping, hoping for a response or two.
    Cheers,
    Dave
    ================
    Tery Mard

Comment

My cleric, Artemis, is in the Corps, though she is about as novice a member as they could have so isn't too deep into the politics. I'll be gone all weekend, but free next week from like 4-10 PM EST most days. I would love to join in the talk one way or another just for the RP, but I don't expect to have much clout.
      I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

I have a sentinel in the CDG that I can get on, he's sort of a side charaacter, but if you need people to RP the fate of a faction, I will more then happily get on him and help out however is needed.

My times I"m available is monday-sunday all day, since I'm not working. Every first and third thursday is a no-go, but otherwise, just PM me a time when I need to be there, and I'll show up.
        Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Hi, Everyone,
          We haven't had a lot of response, but with what we have it seems that we have two people, Kasso being one, on Pacific time and two on Eastern time. How would something like tomorrow (Saturday) at noon Eastern, 9AM Pacific be?

This will probably be our only opportunity. Please let me know what you all think.
          Cheers,
          Dave
          ================
          Tery Mard

Comment

Probably bad because I'm going to be awake all night. I can try to make it, but I can't make any promises on tommorow morning. Sunday morning I'll probably be okay for though.

Or any time during this upcoming week. Tonight just happens to be... Special.
            Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
            Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
            Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
            Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
            Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
            Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

I'm busy saturday myself, I have my PNP game on saturdays.
              Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Working...
              X