Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!! Not sure if this is where I post or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! Not sure if this is where I post or not.

I just purchased the game and would like to start playing again. Whenever I try to do multiplayer it says my CD key is un registered. It has come to my attention that you cannot register them anymore because the main server is shut down. So my question is how do I start playing online with Sundren or other worlds once again???

If I understand you correctly, you have already successfully installed and updated the game. You launch the game and you hit the multiplayer button. At this point it asks you to sign in with a name and password.

If that is correct, then you should know that the servers that enforced that login are gone and so it will always fail. You should however still be able to play multiplayer. Just type in any login name (be sure to remember what name you used as the server will track your characters by this login name!)

After the login times out, you should a bunch of buttons. I use the Direct Connect to login and I enter 216.16.239.61:5125 for the server IP address and leave the password blank. Hope that helps.
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by SynisterUrges
      I just purchased the game and would like to start playing again. Whenever I try to do multiplayer it says my CD key is un registered. It has come to my attention that you cannot register them anymore because the main server is shut down. So my question is how do I start playing online with Sundren or other worlds once again???
      Ah, I had this same Issue, what you do is go to your NWN2 folder in your My Documents folder. At the bottom there should be a ini file labeled - nwncdkey open it up and it should look like this:

[CDKEY]
      Key1=CDKEYSGOHERE
      Key2=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
      Key3=

if there isn't an .INI file then right click - New - note pad and create your own. If you need further assistance send me a private message.
      "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Working...
      X