Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because they aren't there...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because they aren't there...

The last couple of days, someone has been brazenly or just unknowingly thinking that certain areas/creatures/npc's/civilians are fair game. I haven't seen who it is, but I think that person or person(s) should know... the dm's know all and might not be on, but they have ways of making your life miserable!

The Legion camp has been cleaned out two days in a row, and so has Twin Peak Road... I haven't checked anywhere else today.
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Ugh.

If anyone knows who it is, or if it's anyone reading this! Give it a rest
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Yeah, if we catch people doing this, there will be consequences. So don't do it, and if you see others doing it, screenshot it and let us know so we can take care of it.
      Originally posted by Satoshi
      Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Throw Port Aventhyr on the list, too. Completely empty. Get some guards in there before the bums take over the city!
        "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

Been accused, wasn't me. I do my genocide in Argyle.
          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Wow, I didnt think such a thing was possible to be honest!
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

It's pretty depressing that we've got someone behaving like such a child and clearing out NPCs from areas.

If anyone knows who it was or gets screenshots of the person/people involved, let me or anyone else on the staff know and we'll have a quiet word.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Some people just like getting banned, oh well... *taps hammer in hand*

Don't think for a second changing a cdkey/ip will help you either. Many thought the same once upon a time, and now they are on the wall of shame.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                X