Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPoTM July 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPoTM July 2012

RPoTM, that monthly moment of joy that makes all the previous days of the month look tiresome and bland. Well, blink away those shades of grey (no, not those Shades of Grey, stop touching yourself) and smile with salubrity for it's here again!

Roleplayer of the month - Awarded for best consistent roleplay in game and on the forums, this is awarded to two players, a winner and a runner up. As the restricted race unlock is no longer a part of winning this it will be open to all, including previous winners. Anyone who wins either rank numerous times (to be decided, let's say 5) will get an extra special award then be unable to be declaired winner again.

Submit your RPoTM votes via our handy-dandy forms, here:
    http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm

Bio's - Submitted to me privately via PM, these will be posted up by myself a day or so after the submission deadline. Bios must be a MAXIMUM of 1,500 words or 10,000 characters, whichever is the least. Bios longer than this will be edited down to the right length (Caution: I am a terrible editor, better you do it yourself than me).

Bios to be PMed to me, as are bio votes once they're posted up.

Deadlines this month are as follows (midnight, for the sake of clarity, in these cases being 23:59z on the day)!

RPoTM: Midnighton 5th August.
    Bios: Submitted to me by midnight on the 31st July, voting will then take place till midnight on the 5th Aug.

I'll reveal the results of both votes on the 6-7th Aug.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Giving this a helpful bump! Submit those votes and stories, everyone!
    Originally posted by Satoshi
    Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
    Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

what are the rewards? The same as usual? Gold xp and a custom appearance thing?
      My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
      Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

That and a smug glow.
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
          That and a smug glow.
          Oooh, I've always wanted one of those.
          My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
          Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

One thing I noticed: the vote still says:

Now accepting votes for the month of June.
            I submitted my vote anyway. I assume you'll know it's for July.
            Account Name: LuvHandles
            Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
            Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
            Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
            Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
            Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
            Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Remember to get those votes in!

Comment

Last day for Bio Submission! Get them in while you can!
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

Bio submissions are up!

Head here:
                  http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...ewpost&t=19087
                  To read the two great entries for this month, then send me a PM containing your vote for the one you'd like to see most in-game!

The deadline for voting on both the Bios and RPoTM have been extended by a day, so you now have until the end of the day (Zulu/UTC) on the 6th of August.
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

Last day to get those votes in for the bios!

Comment

What a month!

The Drama, the Action, the Love and Romance... I've laughed, I've cried, I've been heavily medicated.

So, who's come out on top of this months public voting? Who's caught the immagination and stuck there?

First Place: Dain Tornbrook!
                      Second Place: Tigen Amastacia!

Well done the both of you, your characters may have been around for a long time but you're still popular!

This months RPoTM voting was great, so to everyone who received votes, you did great! The following people come in highly commended by their peers:

Emiliana Blackwell,
                      Nadril Ilphukiir,
                      Thendulryn Dhravn,
                      Rulunar Haleheart,
                      Simon Inflatius,
                      Alante Kennarhby,
                      Osclow Wiltenholm,
                      Kirk Carshby,

Onto our Bio compitition.

We had two great entries this month, one from Vladadier and one from Snowmane. We've counted up the votes and after a little internal discussion I'm very pleased to say that you're both getting your concepts approved!

All of you nudge a DM in game to sort out your rewards and approvals.

Lastly, next month will see a couple of small changes:
                      - We'll be returning to the one win per place per year for the RPoTM awards.
                      - The Bio contest will switch to an every-other-month system, this will give people more time to work on their entries and hopefully get more people interested in taking part and voting.

Until then I'm sure you'll all join me in congratulating our winners!
                      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Whoo hoo! Congrats to our (completely adorable) winners and our (also completely adorable) honorable mentions!

Comment

HolyMan. Welcome to the club .... Sucker. Prepare the bumps machine!!!

And grats to the elf too (snicker)
                          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Dain's been given his RPoTM winnings.
                            "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Many congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Working...
                              X