Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extended Leave of Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Leave of Absence

Hello, Everyone,
    Tery and I will be taking an extended leave of absence from Sundren. With the low (at times non-existant) server population, at least during the times when I am able to play, there is really nothing for me to do anymore.

I will be checking the forums regularly, especially to see news of the Second Sundering finally becoming reality.

Tery can be available for RP or Corps business by arrangement, either on the forums or by PM. I would like to continue this. And I really want to see what will happen with the Second Sundering.

I'm looking forward to the time the server population finally picks up again, but until then, it's gotten too disappointing to log in every day and have nothing to do.
    Cheers,
    Dave
    ================
    Tery Mard

Word Dave, I know how 'ya feel.

I'll do what I can to concoct a little intrigue between Tery and my character, Thendulryn.

Take it easy and be safe, buddy.
    "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Comment

I'm looking forward to the time the server population finally picks up again, but until then, it's gotten too disappointing to log in every day and have nothing to do.
      Be the change you want to see.
      Originally posted by Cornuto
      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

I feel ya! I havnt properly been on in about two months. Got a ton (pardons the acronym) of stuff to do anyway at the moment so dont really have the time!

Best of luck to you!
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
        X