Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD Key issue/Continuous Booting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Key issue/Continuous Booting

10:30 AM CST logon attempt - Your CD key is already in use.

My response - "The hell?"

12:30 PM CST logon attempt - Your CD key is already in use.

My response - "Still?!"

05:00 PM CST logon attempt - Your CD key is already in use.

Went online and found FOUR different sets of CD keys that aren't somehow in server use, but on character login, I'm booted immediately..

Halp?
    "Life is a game. The only thing that matters is whether you're a pawn or a player."

~Zvarich

Buy your own CD-keys. I Bought mine on blizzards website, methinks. I hear the game is on Steam too, now.
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Sounds more like the server thinks you are still logged in for some reason. This should go away the next time the server is restarted.

*edit* I see you said you've tried multiple keys. I still think your best bet is a server reboot. If that doesn't work, then perhaps reinstalling would be the next step.
      Account Name: LuvHandles
      Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
      Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
      Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
      Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
      Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
      Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
        I hear the game is on Steam too, now.
        Not anymore, unfortunately.
        Originally posted by Satoshi
        Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
        Originally posted by Cornuto
        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Wow, I just checked and you are right Cat. That's crazy. Well, hopefully GOG will pick it up in the future like they did NWN1.
          Account Name: LuvHandles
          Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
          Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
          Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
          Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
          Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
          Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

EA is pulling all there games to origin (there steam). OR your local best buys and frys still carry platinum additions.
            Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

Working...
            X