Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Players Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Players Database

I've created a new character today and I was willing to form a duo (or trio) with somebody either new to the server or motivated for a particular concept. The thing is, I have no idea who to ask to as there is no list or hint as to who would be primed for it. I've spoken to a DM about it, and he proposed to keep up a list of the Newcomers and to update it every now and then so that these guys (or anyone else willing to propose low level plays or parties) can form up stuff and bring new RP opportunities into the server. Looking at the "Greetings" forum might not be enough as not all players are interested by all types of characters or concepts and asking for an in-game partnership with someone runs the risk of spoiling secrets if the said person is not interested in the big picture.

So here's what I'm trying to start. It would be useful and easier for most people to contact through PMs or In-Game Tells an user if a bunch of information about him were available on the forum directly. I was thinking about maybe...

The Gamertag: Let's say here for me, Crimson-Light
    The Timezone: Pretty simple --> I'm in GMT-5 or GMT-4 without the Daylight Saving Time
    The Gaming Time: The overall time you'd like to spend playing Sundren per week. Right now, for myself, that would be completely random until I get my working schedule
    Availability: The days or moments of days that you're available to play. For me, that'd be anytime until I get my job's schedule. Mostly in the evening though, I'd say.
    Roleplay Interests: I'm open to most things, going from a Druidic character to a Paladin of Tyr, passing through the Banite or the selfish Rogue/Bandit. Right now, I'd like to play something more evil, and probably a Cleric or some sort of tanky caster. (PM if willing to play with me)
Working...
X