Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM abductions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM abductions?

What has happened to all of the DM's recently? It used to be there were 3 on at once. Now its like they have become abducted by aliens. Come back guys.
    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Make that been abducted by aliens.

Comment

Life and other commitments can take a toll on a persons ability to get in on the DM client.

These things tend to come and go, as things outside of the game resolve themselves you should see DM times rise again.
      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Diablo 3 happened... Though I imagine it is more so The Second Sundering will be happening
        Active:
        Lazklesh: Water-soul, Fury of Auril
        Vlad A'dier: Arrow of Akadi, Blackwood Merc
        Jobella Nightjaw: Hunteress and blood spiller

Retired:
        Anosh Lis'lahoul: The ghoul of Serrano, The Nameless Monk. Accepted his fate, and accepted death at the hands of his master.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
          Life and other commitments can take a toll on a persons ability to get in on the DM client.

These things tend to come and go, as things outside of the game resolve themselves you should see DM times rise again.

I understand, but all of them at the same time??????

Comment

I don't imagine D3 will hold their interests for much longer, the game doesn't really have the replay value that D2 had. IMO, it's basically just a prettier version of D2. The stories are even pretty similar. And the maps. And the bosses. And the loot. Not sure why it took them 10 years to copy/paste D2.

Comment

Originally posted by Memnoch1962 View Post
              I understand, but all of them at the same time??????
              RL can and does happen to more than one person at a time!

Much the same as player numbers can rise and fall over a period of time so can DM activity. It isn't ideal, but it is a part of life.

I wouldn't be so quick to slap the blame on D3 either, it can be pretty annoying if your in the middle of a bad patch and folk are laughing it off as you just wanting to play some shit clickemup.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Equally annoying when you're playing said game and enjoying it when someone calls it a shit clickemup
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

I'm just bitter because I have neither a copy of D3 nor any way to play it!
                  Sydney Smith.

Comment

I never said it was crap, I just said it's got nothing new. They have taken away any incentive to replay a class more then once, because you don't get to choose how your skills level up. A lot of the maps look very similar to the D2 maps, and I don't really like that past nightmare mode, if you don't kite, you lose every fight. Kiting should be a tactic for special mobs, not the only way to play a game. The game is fun, but D2 was fun, so of course it's copy/pasted version would be fun as well, for a time.

Comment

sorry for my absence, kids and hospitals and now fatigue, even D3 is unappealing. FML

Hang in there buddies, i know what it is liek to see hide nor hair of a dm for months.

Comment

Kids and hospitals are a very good reason to not be here. Hope all is well.

Comment

Working...
                        X