Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plague of omfg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plague of omfg

Okay, so RL jumped me a bit more then normal. I'm not going to go off on a pity trip about how horrible blah blah blah was, but I had to place alot more energy towards that then I do toward DMing. My game time became more geared toward my selfish enjoyment!

This is pretty much my announcement post that I'm around again officially, my commitment that I will try my best not to turn tail on! Anywho, let the mayhem resume!
    Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Cool story, bro.

(But srsly, welcome back. I need moar explosions in Sundren.)
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

What, having me around isn't enough?

But yes, welcome back Kasso!

Comment

Good talk.
        "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

Hooray! More Kassoization to be had all around.
          Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
          Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Uh huh..

I'd actually be interested in hearing a pity trip, i'm curious to see how much pity you could engender talking about how terrible it was having to grind your Lancer would the tale of your struggle to upgrade your gear those last few levels bring a tear to my eye?

So lay it on us bro...

We have all been there, we have all burned out and needed time away from Sundren, well maybe not all of us but a fair percentage of us i'd bet.

Just remember..

p.s Welcome back..
            Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Both my room mates moved out, my phone was disconnected and I found out I've been paying all my phone/internet money toward my internet bill, so it was ahead 400 dollars and my phone bill was behind 400 dollars, so I got a visit from collections demanding money.

My 'me' time, as I said has been dedicated to playing games that I find relaxing and fun, rather then stressful.

The above basically sumerizes the reasons why being a DM can suck balls, player's pointlessly making the DM's job stressful. I make a post trying to happily announce my return, and you show up to douche it up. Sounds familiar to something that happened to you, doesn't it Delexos?

Second edit; I appologize if your post was meant in good humor, but I AM in fact stressed out of my ballsack with these issues, and AM having a harder time with it then might be easily implied by 'you need a vacation from sundren' syndrome.
              Last edited by Kaybrie; 06-02-2012, 11:03 PM.

Formerly
              Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
              Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Well it was meant in good humour...

Thought you would have known that me of all people understand what it's like when real life crashes the world around you, what with my sister trying to make me homeless and fighting a seemingly never ending (and by now quite bloody expensive) legal battle to make sure I keep a roof over my head and not end up on the street.

So yeah I do get it, the post was meant in good fun but I can see it was a bit premature of me to be throwing around my typical scathing british humour.

Appologies bro.
                Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Apology accepted, better things to do then create drama lama's over misunderstood slights. I don't want to get into a pissing contest over who's life is worse or whatever, I'd sooner just get back into doing what I do here.

Formerly
                  Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                  Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

It's hard to remember that good-humored sarcasm isn't always clear in forum posts.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to have you back Kasso.
                    Account Name: LuvHandles
                    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Working...
                    X