Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New NVIDIA Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NVIDIA Driver

Anyone had any trouble with the new NVIDIA driver version 301.42?
    Just thought I'd ask before installing it.
    Cheers,
    Dave
    ================
    Tery Mard

No problems here, I update my drivers religiously (which is a good idea if you have a newer card especially)... very rarely do I run into problems.

I highly recommend checking out the guru3d.com forums, they are always posting when the official drivers are released or betas are leaked and people post their findings (performance increases etc).
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks!!
      Cheers,
      Dave
      ================
      Tery Mard

Comment

I've no problem with it - but I'm not sure, as I installed via the windows 7 flag ting. Which states that i still need to upgrade it..
        My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
        Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Never rely on windows update for manufacturer drivers, they are almost always months out of date compared to the OEM.

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
          I've no problem with it - but I'm not sure, as I installed via the windows 7 flag ting. Which states that i still need to upgrade it..
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I think the more prudent thing will be never to rely on windows! Bam! Even tough linux andnwn2 is a somewhat of a process...
            My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
            Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Farmboy2003 View Post
              I think the more prudent thing will be never to rely on windows! Bam! Even tough linux andnwn2 is a somewhat of a process...
              T'is the truth. I really wish they wouldn't make warehousing RF equipment based on it. For work or play - Windows Sucks.

I really love windows, just having a rant.
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
              X