Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my LAWD!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my LAWD!

My characters are gone from my vault whyyyyyyy? :@ Where's my druid Shara????

In case you are wondering, my account is GM_Artemis.

I believe he runs cleanup on vaults occasionally. If you haven't been active in a while it may be archived. Gone, but not lost.

Comment

Fix!!!! :@

Comment

Your character would have to be at least 2 years old or more since you played as the last wipe was quite some time ago.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Make sure your log in information is correct. I logged on as twsited-yada instead of twisted-yada and it all looks normal right up until you get to the vault.

Comment

Bummer. I thought Neverwinter doesn't care for pre-auth anymore.

Comment

I thought the same thing, too. Someone on server told me that the passwords would be irrelevant. Unless of you go by CD-Key Authorization when logged in, but I'm pretty sure I was wiped.

Comment

Besides, I've only been gone months. Not two years.

Comment

And what's why Saulus is saying that there hasn't been a wipe to get rid of your vault. Whatever has happened, it's not from his side.
                  Originally posted by Satoshi
                  Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                  Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

But that would mean it would be a password. x_x Makes no sense. Is it possible to see if Shara is still in your vault? I'm very sure she was left in GM_Artemis. I've tried every password I can think of. Doesn't seem to recognize my user name at all.

Comment

No, it wouldn't. It would mean that you're spelling your log-in name wrong.
                      Originally posted by Cornuto
                      Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Don't forget capitalization.
                        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted-Indoctrine View Post
                          Make sure your log in information is correct. I logged on as twsited-yada instead of twisted-yada and it all looks normal right up until you get to the vault.
                          As Twisted mentioned: not password, your account name. I am pretty sure that the server stores characters in the vault by the users account name. So if you entered the wrong account name, then when the server goes to look up your characters it would not find the folder where your characters are stored. Perhaps Saulus could verify your account name in a PM by looking for one of your character .bic files and sending you the name of the folder in which it resides.

In the old days when auth worked, you would never have been able to get past the login screen without the correct account name and password, but now it's very easy to enter any account name you want. Fortunately servers can still use your CD key to validate your account somewhat.
                          Account Name: LuvHandles
                          Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                          Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                          Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                          Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                          Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                          Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Then I suppose he can check the account name in vault. Once I log in it will check my CD-Key. No problem.

Comment

GM Artemis ... no underscore. That's why you can't see your characters.

C'mon guys at least remember your logins...
                              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X