Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPoTM March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPoTM March

Hey guys, sorry for the late notification! This month's RPoTM and Bio contest will take place this week.

For those who haven't done this before: To play an ECL character, you must submit a bio of 1500 words to me. Explore your creative side, write something that really sounds like a fun character to play, and the community will vote on it! Past entries that have been made will be allowed, so bring your best ideas to the table.

For Role Player of the Month, please submit your votes (You're allowed two) to me by April 2nd, because I'd be too tempted to play a joke on April 1st. That crazy hin really impress you with his roleplay? Have you met a paladin that dedicates himself on a daily basis to fighting evil (not when it's convenient)? Vote for them to get cool swag!

Remember, submit your bio entries to me by April 1st, and we'll vote until April 4th on them. Role player of the Month votes come in on April 2nd. Get voting!

(Or I'll give all the cool swag to Poltergeist)
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

OK I give up! According to this sticky: http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9838
    ...written by some smelly jerk...
    The links for voting are not working, and RPOTM is not displayed in the header as it indicates.

Can you update that sticky please? Also, I always found it helpful in the past when the same smelly jerk added a hyperlink in his monthly announcements that pointed to the sticky with all the relevant system instructions. Just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiangtao View Post
      OK I give up! According to this sticky: http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9838
      ...written by some smelly jerk...
      The links for voting are not working, and RPOTM is not displayed in the header as it indicates.

Can you update that sticky please? Also, I always found it helpful in the past when the same smelly jerk added a hyperlink in his monthly announcements that pointed to the sticky with all the relevant system instructions. Just a thought!
      The links for voting haven't worked for over a year, bud

But yes, I'll update it to reflect the current voting system (by hand).

Comment

Get those votes in!!!

Comment

Ok, folks here goes:

We have a tie for first place,

Lasvi Norrylamelf and Ryland Padant!

And the bio winner is Tamha for her Pendraig bio!

Congratulations, all of you!

Comment

You do know that the AFK room doesn't really count as role play, right?

I kid - congrats to all three!

Comment

Huzzah! Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats burger punk and she-man!
                "Its not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." -Eliza

AKA YourMoveHolyMan ingame

Darius Blackwell - Sword of Torm

Comment

Originally posted by glaes View Post
                  Congrats burger punk and she-man!
                  Aw shucks, I don't know whether to courtsey or bow.

How does this tie thing work anyway? Do we split the award or do you give it all to Lasvi and then I cut her in two to claim my portion of the prize?
                  Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
                  Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

The answer you seek is...

Yes.

Comment

The answer I was actually looking for is "Lasvi's an elf so you can have both awards this month". But a full award and half of Lasvi will do in a pinch.
                      Ashard Velmont - Gentleman scoundrel
                      Ryland Padant - A dedicated soul

Comment

Hey, thanks for the congrats and votes! Looking forward to rolling her up now.
                        Presea De'Ombre - Fist of the Broken
                        Darcy Lothara - Lost Soul
                        Miyu Suhayl - Defender of Beauty
                        Bryna Ulric - Dark Priestess
                        Merry Swiftblade - Swashbuckling Tailor

Comment

What?

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

World! Heavyweight! Roleplayer!
                            Active
                            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Glad to see the AFK Queen gets her tribute. Grats for Ryland as well, I shall bake her some more Respect Muffins and get her some Spring of Drowned Man to help her with her problem.
                              Marrent "Morrie": Inviolable Nature

Zan Fang: Stifling Stars

Comment

Working...
                              X