Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bristlebeard Clan Faction Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristlebeard Clan Faction Store

Would it be possible to eventually place an Exigo subfaction store in the Whurest Fortress area? If I remember correctly, there use to be a Dwarf who had things for sale on the left once your entered the fortress.

Specifically, a moderate selection of Dwarven Axes, Warhammers, and Battleaxes would be the great.

Cheers!
    Cheers!

Would really like to see this. There is a fairly large Dwarven Playerbase that are without a faction sub-store like everyone else. Any chance something like this could be looked into?

Comment

This should probably be moved to Suggestions.

I have always been grateful for the inclusion of the Bristlebeard Clan sub-faction. As we have been able to craft most things we need via our own efforts, and have access to the whole faction Exigo store, we haven't really made a fuss.

However, with the general increase in item strength over time, which I agree with as it helps the non-caster classes, we are less able to equip our brethren via the crafting mechanics.

I ask that this be looked at as time permits.

In particular, a set of armor, axe and towershield that looks like the NPC guard equipment would be nice. A set of full plate, that looks like that worn by the Whurest Guards in Bristlebeard's Hollow, used to be sold by Fali Stonetoe in Bristlebeard's Hollow. One of my characters still has a set, which is nice to put on occasionally for formal occasions.

Comment

Working...
      X