Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Population Request

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Population Request

Please stop trying to justify ninja looting, kill stealing, and ooc harassment with poor attempts at roleplay or in-character actions. Also, do not accuse someone of not wanting to roleplay when you keep your character out of the hearable chat radius and run away as soon as you interfere in what others are doing. It's rude, no matter how much you justify your actions to yourself it is not roleplay, and it ruins the experience of other players on the server.

I really want to enjoy Sundren and be a part of the excitement that is the development of such a quality server, but the actions of some of you has made it absolutely miserable for me to even be logged into the game. Don't get me wrong, the roleplay has been exquisite with those of you who have actually taken the time to roleplay with Ravenor, but the other actions of some of you (especially those of you that accuse me of grinding when I am barely on once a week now) make it absolutely dreadful to log on. The only thing that keeps me coming back are the improvements, the staff, and those of you that know what true, enjoyable roleplay is all about.

Sorry about the rant, but I felt it had to be said and concerns had to be voiced.
    All names have been removed to protect the accused.
    All specifics have been removed to avoid finger-pointing.
    This post has been written specifically to keep accusational conflict off the forum.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
    "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
    Eldraxus Tzyvioq
    Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Sorry to hear you encounter this, I really havent at all.

Comment

Maybe im not the right person to talk, because im new on the server but I will say this:

Actually I have a DM in a Neverwinter 1 Server in my country, Argentina. This situation what are you describing, It's a most frecuent thing in the server, of course we have well RP and bad RP.
      I lack from the patience and Im hot-tempered when I see that people (The Bad RP, Ninja Loot), but If you see that people on the whole perspective of "This people must have the best items, the best level" you may be right, but the day that people will need to justify the levels with Roleplay, they will fail. Or in some cases, (if don't banned) they will leave because this is not the kind of game who they want to play.
      I will quote a popular saying in Argentina: "Assholes are everywhere".
      Don't give up and make so much problem with this people, make a filter and enjoy the time with the players you want, try to induce the rest of the "bad people" to RP, or let them make for him/herself if you fail.

But, don't give up or they will win *Drama movie theme*

Edit: You will not leave since you RP with me, you asked me that, don't leave now *??*.
      Lucy Majer - "Squire of ???????"
      義 - 勇 - 仁 - 礼 - 誠 - 名誉「名譽 - 忠義

"With a heart of steel riding on wings of thunder, we'll raise our sword of resolution high. With fangs of revenge and claws of hatred, we'll return to our golden age."

Comment

Damn...don't think I have had the pleasure RPing with you matey..don't you dare bailing on me! I can can understand the sentiment of yours...my advice is simple:

So many idiots...so few bullets!

In short: Ignore the MOFOS!

You got to the position of yours not by birth, so of all of us other we should..SHUT THE FREL UP! Uncase we have a good case that is..then we get to have a good old fashioned hanging! :P

Update: the last part of yours is well written..almost makes me want to have it as a signature!
        Player of: Sakamoto. Warrior following the Way of the Blade.

I can hear what you're thinking,
        All your doubts and fears,
        And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find,
        The reason I'm here.

Comment

GBX's head hurts. Too many complaints. Grigori is right with Kill Stealing being wrong, but not always the intention of the person killing. Let's not look for problems, let's look for solutions.

Comment

Working...
          X