Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little additions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little additions..

Over the next week or so I'm going to be in the position where I should be able.to put together some small objects that might be able to go in-game.

Are there any things that you'd like to see added? The nature of the time means big things (complete sets of armour, creatures etc) aren't going to happen but simpler items should be ok!
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

I know that a few people have complained about a lack of decent slings, yes there are some halfling slingers about who have switched to bows cause there is nothing worth while.
    "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

A few more crafting recipes! or alts for existing ones?

Comment

Scimitar Mold to be sold at Unstoppable forces.

Also Mithril Shields add an additional 10% ASF and not reduce.

Comment

I'd like to see a symbol for the Blackwood company sub-faction instead of being lumped under the Exigo Syndicate Stag symbol. I'd also like a black cloak textured with the new Blackwood symbol. That seems like something that Blackwood officers would wear. If you just retexture an existing cloak, then all you need is a new texture and maybe a couple different stat variations for Sergeants, Brigadiers, and Guilded Elite.
          Account Name: LuvHandles
          Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
          Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
          Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
          Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
          Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
          Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Originally posted by DM_Acorn View Post
            A few more crafting recipes! or alts for existing ones?
            Mmmmm Imbuement recipes are low, could be a few more. *nods his head in agreement*

Comment

Absolutely support an increase to the crafting recipes, writ large.
              Cheers!

Comment

A bag.

Seriously, just any portable container. Doesn't even need weight reduction. My inventory is very unorganized.
                Xaayne Zek: The man with no name.

Comment

Can I have cookies?
                  Originally posted by Satoshi
                  Boobs > You. Cornuto: 0 Cat: 1
                  Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

How about the Roman Legion armor?
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Oh also, Illusionary Wall is actually just WALL as you can not walk through it. It should be changed.

Comment

It has a will save to dispel, works as intended I think. Also, Doubt makes models, so I think maybe that's what he was referring to.
                        Originally posted by Cornuto
                        Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

It does work as intended, I've gotten bored and put Xaayne in a box before
                          "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
                          Yogi Berra

Learn things:http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
                          http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comment

Fullblades, punching daggers, shortspears, and ponies.

That last one is for Cat.
                            "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                              How about the Roman Legion armor?

That's still ongoing, but I was having such a headache with the retexturing that I've gone back to the drawing board with it. Easier to build it from scratch and have something great, than make do with something sub par. I do have 3 male versions in a hak though.

To be a little clearer I'm after 3d things - I set aside 30mins to an hour to warm up in zbrush, I'm after ideas I can do in one or two sessions.
                              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X