Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not to mess with halflings ( & Hill Ogres ) *includes screenshots*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pushes Rainelle*
    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

You know what has really got my goat... you can't make a cute halfling anymore. I mean what sort of messed up game is it when you can't make a Halfling that is Cute? What is the world coming too? They've turned them into miniature half elves for pities sake! Even Belkar from OOTS was cute... well I thought he was cte anyway as I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can be both cute and evil at the same time.

I even created and submitted a character for a cute halfling and had another one lined up (who admittedly might have turned a bit draconic in the end but hey ). Only then did I start looking at the practicalities of creating the Avatar only to find I couldn't create a cute halfling for love nor money.

Admittedly there are certain Pictsie possibilities that I noticed... Now all I've gotta do is figure out where I get gauntlets of ogre strength in extra extra extra small
      Heed me thou who are darker than dusk.
      Heed me thou more red than blood.
      Through the passing of the mists of time I call to thee, swear myself to thee.
      Let thy great power be known to all the fools who stand opposed
      Merge your strength and mine! Deliver doom to all of them equally....

Comment

heh, yah.. they made haflings look not cute. but thats what you got Gnomes for!

Comment

Ithildin, Tass, and Lillapan seem plenty cute to me.

Comment

Naw, they seem like sad chubby kids ^_^.

Comment

I think your thinking of the gnomes, tass looks pretty thin in her dress, though the gnome parts look a bit big for their size

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
                Naw, they seem like sad chubby kids ^_^.
                Remind me to have Barrigan stab you in the butt.....Halflings are cute!
                Gnomes...are alright....
                Thom Grinwell: A man lost in the world and inside his own mind.
                ------------------------------------------------
                Avatar is a pretty good indication of what Thom looks like on a bad day.

Comment

gnomes > Hafling, any day!

Comment

I love how they did the halflings, even the gnomes look better.

Bleh to extreame cuteness, like those lil short gnome/gremlin race in WoW or theTarutu things from FF11 online.

It does seem the hin look like mini'elves.. but Im sure its becouse of the +2dex and -Str attributes are similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Euniana View Post
                      Ithildin, Tass, and Lillapan seem plenty cute to me.
                      *hugs da Euni*

*Hits Undead in the rump with a Melf's Acid Arrow" Take that!
                      Lillapan Swobbles -- Hand-wavin' Goblin Fodder

Comment

. . . . . *Simply jumps down the throat of a cow and turns it zombie... then gets pooped out with 100% health again.* Ha.

Comment

...Except, you know, cows don't poop stakes. I suppose you could be eaten, and then a few days later the cow could be slaughtered and you carved off of it...

:P

Comment

Now my real question is... how would you create 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Halflings'
                            Heed me thou who are darker than dusk.
                            Heed me thou more red than blood.
                            Through the passing of the mists of time I call to thee, swear myself to thee.
                            Let thy great power be known to all the fools who stand opposed
                            Merge your strength and mine! Deliver doom to all of them equally....

Comment

No, the undeadsteak is made out of poop.. so.. . yah.. poop, meat, whats the difference when yurr undead?

http://gnomes.youaremyfriend.com

Comment

Working...
                              X