Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bleeding Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bleeding Script

While I still have my own reservations about a three minute death timer I know that it is going to stay the way it is so there is no sense babbling about it...
    For now, I simply wanted to thank GBX for the new bleeding script. It makes more sense and is nowhere near as annoying as the previous one was... Thank you so much for the work you do to make Sundren better. You have removed one headache from my playing experience and made things just a little more comfortable and functional...

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
    "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
    Eldraxus Tzyvioq
    Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

agreed, its awesome how i dont have to wait 10 minutes to see if my chars gonna die or not.

Comment

I also love the new bleeding script. Bravo!
      Vicho Stormson: "How dare you defy the supremacy of Talos! ... well I'll let you get away with it, this time."

Comment

Uhhhh... haven't bled yet -- how does it work?
        Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
        Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Raksha View Post
          Uhhhh... haven't bled yet -- how does it work?
          You succeed on one fortitude save roll, and your wounds stabilize.

No more "save succeeded! +1 hp...save failed! -1 hp..." two hours later "Death!"
          Vicho Stormson: "How dare you defy the supremacy of Talos! ... well I'll let you get away with it, this time."

Comment

I will add my thanks wholeheartedly, it is far better than the previous one.
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Acheron77 View Post
              You succeed on one fortitude save roll, and your wounds stabilize.

No more "save succeeded! +1 hp...save failed! -1 hp..." two hours later "Death!"
              Thats good for people who do not have as good of fort saves.

Comment

oh yeps this is definitely good! Before was just wishing it would kill me if it was going to I think the three minute timer is fine though.
                Active Characters:
                Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

You're welcome ^_^

It needs tweaks on notification of status, but yeah, functionally I think it's better.

Comment

It rocks, cookies to GBX !
                    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Make healing spells work to stop bleeding and such, and I will love you forever.
                      ~Player of Donovan Fane. Does that make me crazy?
                      ~Play of Horral Redmountain. Order must be preserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X