Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning!!!

Hello, I just wanted to warm all curious persons - do not enter the new Jergal temple in Sestra, it's bugged - it's not possible to leave the area. I'll make a Bug report.
    Kili - mercenary of the Blackwood Company
    Sile - impoverished free merchant, looking for her own happiness
    Lindi - wandering bard and actress

That's odd... must be a walkmesh issue because all the tags match up. I've turned it into a waypoint though just in case it is the walkmesh.

Pending server restart that fix will be in.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hello, opsie. I think the floor is in good condition , because I can get as close to the door as possible. I can open the door, they open, than the icon of my cursor changes in the way, that next click should move you to another location, but nothing happens. Then the door closes itself after few seconds and I can open it again. Just can't leave the area.
      Kili - mercenary of the Blackwood Company
      Sile - impoverished free merchant, looking for her own happiness
      Lindi - wandering bard and actress

Comment

I've dropped in a portal for the time being so that people can come and go as they need.

And a quick nudge about the Dolman
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
        X