Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Character Requests

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft. I just have one goal. To garner Godbeast's everlasting hatred.

Mostly because looooooooooooooooooooooool

But on a more serious note,
    Is it common to request lore-related events to ones factions? Not so much a "Hey i wanna know this big factoid thats all secret or lost to teh annals of history" But more like... "Hey, I'm finding it a little hard to find a whole lot of info on my faction, would it be okay to have an event with a few other factions peeps to maybe enlighten us as to some lesser known points of dogma, intersperesed with some more common knowledge for us new-bloods?

I ask this because it's been awhile since I've read any FFR fiction, or lore for the setting so I'm very, very rusty. Too many corrutpting influences (Eyes a failed server. Or two. Or three. And their "unique" settings.)

Comment

Rice Krispies. Poop. You've been warned.
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Bumping at request from a player.
        Originally posted by Saulus
        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Oooh. Can we sticky this?
          "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

*hammers in a nail*

Seems a good idea to have it stickied, we can always pull out the nail later if need be.
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
            X