Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Shadow Theif / Neverwinter Nine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Shadow Theif / Neverwinter Nine

What is Sundren's policy on taking ranks in these classes? I figure it is one of the following but not sure which.

1. They are automatically available if all non-storyline requirements are met.
    2. They become available if non-story requirements are met and a DM approves (making appropriate vault changes)
    3. These groups are actually represented in Sundren and one has to be invited.

Does anyone use these?

Just curious..

(sorry if this is posted somewhere.. I tried to look first)

Hadrian Shaderunner
    - Everyone's favorite Tiefling Trickster

Kaa - Chaotic Fighter Mage, Blackhawk Mercenaries

More like.

These become available when--

1) We get scripting to auto-add the feat.
    2) People fulfill specialized requirements.
    3) At our own discretion.

These aren't something people should plan for, number one thing.
    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
    - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Somewhere along the line it has been stated that there will never be openings for the Neverwinter Nine prestige class as it is far too precise to be used realistically in the server and would make no sense in the end. Don't plan on seeing it.

Comment

Should rename the Neverwinter Nine class to "Royal Bodyguard"

Comment

Originally posted by grumblecake View Post
          Should rename the Neverwinter Nine class to "Royal Bodyguard"
          Or, replace it entirely with a custom prestige class, just for Sundren.
          Vicho Stormson: "How dare you defy the supremacy of Talos! ... well I'll let you get away with it, this time."

Comment

*Writes noteS*

Replace NW9 with Ninja... got it.

Comment

Red Blades? The Sundren Shield? Player-run elitist group?

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
              "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
              Eldraxus Tzyvioq
              Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Originally posted by Grigori View Post
                Red Blades? The Sundren Shield? Player-run elitist group?
                Yay player-run elitism!
                Vicho Stormson: "How dare you defy the supremacy of Talos! ... well I'll let you get away with it, this time."

Comment

It would be stupid with people being a NW 9, seeing as theres only nine.. and they should be in Neverwinter anyways.

Comment

How about using the NWN9 Template and having an imaginaton and say: Arbiter of Sundren or whatever.

Comment

It's a possibility that we may explore, but nothing's been said on it thusfar.
                      As for the Shadow Thieves; they'll be joinable but it will take a great deal of effort -- and it's unlikely many people will ever gain entry.

Comment

this turned out to be a pretty useful thread imo ;P

Hadrian Shaderunner
                        - Everyone's favorite Tiefling Trickster

Kaa - Chaotic Fighter Mage, Blackhawk Mercenaries

Comment

Having a shadow thief class would make sense, doesnt seem too overpowered.

Comment

Working...
                          X