Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously,

QUIT rushing on people. If someone crashes, don't you have the damn patience and dignity to wait a moment until he or she returns instead of abandoning him/her alone in a mob filled cave ? I see it happen so damn much and it's really NOT friendly.

Same story if someone is afk for one second, if they don't announce it then fine. But STILL it's only decent to wait a freaking minute until the player returns.

That just had to be said.

This is not sololely directed to the people I just played with by the way, I just see it happen so so much, and it's really not social.
    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

heh, its fine for a minute or two.. but some people tell theyre gonna be right back and end up afk for 10 minutes. Not all of us have all the time in the world.

Comment

I'm not speaking of 10 mins, Im speaking off crashes and a quick chop to go the bathroom or get a drink.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. With the NWN2 crash on transition bug these happen so often than not. I have never transited to viridale forest without someone dropping for instance.
        Retired.

Comment

oh yah, i get abbandoned on transition crashes alot, and when i need to take a bathroom break.

Comment

I don't..
            Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

hah, theres a reason, SBG. *Points to the Dungeon Master Sign.*

Comment

*nods* I definitely agree, quite rudes when people do that. Always try to wait when someone disappears.
                Active Characters:
                Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Yup, I know how it feels - I didn't notice that you were even gone today Clutch. It was a big group...8 or so of us...sorry about that for my part.
                  sigpic
                  How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
                  Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
                  Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

That's why my mage has invisibility.

Comment

hehe, yea. Very attractive to get invisibility

@Otis, no worries. Just something I noticed in general lately.

Desmonia Flashir

Comment

yeah, and when one person goes ahead, the others tend to follow and people get left behind because of transition crashes and what not.

Comment

Working...
                        X