Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm... wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm... wow

Full house.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

good job? =)

Comment

Awesome! I suppose the $9.99 holiday special prompted a lot of the influx we are seeing right now. Either that or some NWN1 servers ended. Perhaps both! Either way... more players - yay!

Comment

I blame the DM team. :P
        "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Yes! A ton of people to cyber with!

.. Kidding! *ducks*
          "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

A/s/l?
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

O___O;
              "Was I your knight in shining armor? The apple of your eye? Or just a step, another step to climb?"

Comment

Is Sundren the last server online or something?
                Characters:
                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

who's complaining..The game still good graphic wise.
                  I'm sure you could play better groovy games but seriously
                  these place are getting rare given the fact that most new releases
                  are pay to play.besides large populations means more chaos.
                  There is another realm, a space, a wordless mixture of melancholy and exstacy... a taste in the mind. not success or failure; but tales of strengh,glimpses of beauty,moments of depth between beings reveal our lives

Comment

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
                    Is Sundren the last server online or something?
                    Almost. I'm one of the new influx of players coming in thanks to a recent sale of NWN2 Platinum.

My reason for trying this server... There are perhaps 3, maybe 4, decent custom content PW Story or Role Play servers that show an active player base in double digits.

The other two are:
                    Dasaria II
                    Myths of Atalan
                    and one that escapes me atm.

NWN, after all these years and showing its age, still has more PW player and development activity.
                    -- ęsir

Comment

Originally posted by Aesir View Post
                      Almost. I'm one of the new influx of players coming in thanks to a recent sale of NWN2 Platinum.

My reason for trying this server... There are perhaps 3, maybe 4, decent custom content PW Story or Role Play servers that show an active player base in double digits.

The other two are:
                      Dasaria II
                      Myths of Atalan
                      and one that escapes me atm.

NWN, after all these years and showing its age, still has more PW player and development activity.
                      Well I think ours is more than decent but I'm biased... so is Maevan.
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                        Well I think ours is more than decent but I'm biased... so is Maevan.
                        Umm... well... how should i say this... the areas i made for Dasaria years ago are probably still some of best looking areas there

Comment

Originally posted by Maevan2 View Post
                          Umm... well... how should i say this... the areas i made for Dasaria years ago are probably still some of best looking areas there
                          Dont blow your own trumpet!

....Okay do it!
                          Originally posted by roguethree
                          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Hey folks, my word choice may not have lit a fire in your heart, but fwiw, when I wrote, "decent" that was meant to indicate good things.
                            -- ęsir

Comment

Working...
                            X