Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchant Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Question

I made a new character, a sun elf named Tuldur Ma'fer, who is a native Sundren-ite, and, by impromptu story, a merchant of some small perishable goods and other trinkets. I'm going to be collecting things like the 'spoon', and 'stein', some various clothings, and such. Since we don't have coppers, or even silver pieces, it's going to be hard to do much of anything (plus the fact that, unless a DM is on, I can't sell to commoners in-game :P).

My question is: how much would it cost me to get a merchant permit? In all honest, I assume that Sundren City/Port Aventhyr/Viridale Forest Border fort are going to require that any merchant have proper papers to peddle their wares in their territories. And, since my character is going to be, for story purposes, a merchant that trades goods and supplies some small portion of these provinces, I'm going to need such a permit.

Also, I eventually hope to garner enough reputation to 'open' my own shop. Anything you guys can give me, as far as information or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Im not sure, you might want to message one of the dms about this.

Comment

Working...
    X