Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To: Followers of Good-Aligned Deities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Followers of Good-Aligned Deities

If you're interested in being involved with good-aligned plots related to the deities listed below please give me a message with your account name, character name, class, patron deity, and strength/nature of your character's association to said deity. You may also apply if your character seeks association with one of the deities but is unsure of where to begin. Any and all players with characters seeking contact with their deity's church or clergy directly should message me, even those who I've had previous contact with. Only apply if your character's patron is one of these, or your character wishes to make their patron one of these:
    • Chauntea
    • Ilmater
    • Mystra
    • Sel?ne
    • Torm
    • Tymora
    • Tyr
    Important Notice: This thread has nothing to do with the deities I currently work with. I cover the entire non-racial good-aligned pantheon. This includes unlisted deities such as Lathander and Sune and you may forward requests dealing with them to me. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ethereal Edge; 03-30-2007, 11:56 AM.

What about Helm?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Helm is lawful neutral and doesn't fall in my domain, Saulus. To those interested in Helm, I suggest you contact Soulbadguy, who deals with the neutral pantheon.

Comment

Helm is neutral son.

Comment

What about Lathander? He's neutral good just like Chauntea (and is her on-again off-again lover.)
          Keenan - who is she?

Comment

What about Yondalla? She is under the Good domain, though guess follow under halfings...
            Active Characters:
            Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
            Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
            Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
            Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Currently this list is compiled around the most popular deities in Sundren with a prominent following. More deities, less prominent ones, will be included as time goes on.

Racial deities do not apply, find the dungeon master who is assigned to deal with your race.

Comment

Oh well. No plots for me then. Can't say I didn't try to get involved though.

Have fun.
                Keenan - who is she?

Comment

By the lusty lips of Sune!

Comment

Like I said, more deities will be added in time.

Comment

Important Notice: This thread has nothing to do with the deities I currently work with. I cover the entire non-racial good-aligned pantheon. This includes unlisted deities such as Lathander and Sune and you may forward requests dealing with them to me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X