Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CvC, you need to toggle hostile before attacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CvC, you need to toggle hostile before attacking

Alright, you need to toggle hostile if you are going to attack somebody. This is the third time within the month I've been attacked by a PC(s) without them setting me to hostile. This post is purely for awareness.

"Players must set the person they are attacking hostile. No exceptions. Because of engine mechanics, failure to do so may cause unfair advantages in combat. Nobody is allowed to PVP without Hostile set. " ~ Doctor Wiki Sundren

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

That's my bad. We had a PvP encounter at the Second Wind with Clive, Varsick and some other guy who'se name sounded like "Terror Venk". When I decided to pitch in, I opened my playerlist and hurriedly clicked hostile on all three. I knew I wanted to set Varsick hostile, but I must've misclicked in my haste. I know I did it right for the two others.

The skill I usually open up battle with is 'Manyshot', and Manyshot is an ability which when pressed will attack whatever is selected, even if friendly. That's why, at the time, I had no problem with finishing off Varsick when I switched to him.

So, I apologize. Sorry man.
    Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

Always knew a woman would be my downfall.

*plucks an elven arrow from his butt*

And no worries, things happen.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Working...
      X