Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant download Sundren Hak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant download Sundren Hak

None of the automated download locations seem to work at the moment; I assume its my connection at the moment unless anyone else is having problems.

~Thief
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

worked just fine for me 1 minute ago

Comment

Files are hosted on this site... now unless you haven't updated in a long time and one of our files didn't get hashed properly on our last update... then I would need to know the filename in question.

Otherwise it could be your internet connection getting a bad hop, which is odd because they are hosted on this site which you are clearly accessing.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
        Files are hosted on this site... now unless you haven't updated in a long time and one of our files didn't get hashed properly on our last update... then I would need to know the filename in question.

Otherwise it could be your internet connection getting a bad hop, which is odd because they are hosted on this site which you are clearly accessing.
        Aye, it was my 'modern' router. I just plugged in the old USB router that came with the connection nearly a decade ago and it worked.

Sorry for the bother; modern technology eh?
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
        X