Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a torch to work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a torch to work...

Hi, if anyone else is having fun trying to shake a torch into lighting like I've been doing the last couple weeks...this may be the solution.

Drop the torch on the ground and pick it up again...

So far it's lit up 3-4 times and tends to stay lit when remanining in the same area...if you go thru a transition, drop it again...

...glad to see where he's walking, Medoe

Darkvision ftw.

Also doubles as a way to measure both aggro range, AND voice range!

Seriously, if I play a race without it I hunt down an item to provide it ASAP.
    Running across the mountains, attacking with an oversized scalpel, cometh Helga Great-Wyrm! And she gives a mighty bellow:
    "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! You are made of meat and I am very hungry!"

Comment

Then you'd discover another awesome 'feature' of the NWN2 engine - The non-functioning of Darkvision granting items!
      It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Yeeeeaaaaa...

Medoe has been a human Ranger since he was rolled up in PnP 12 years ago...and I enjoy the backstory too much to bother with a new one.

As for items...ditto on 'they don't function'...

Thou t'would be nice if they did...or if at least the Darkrunner class were availilble...

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
          Darkvision ftw.

Also doubles as a way to measure both aggro range, AND voice range!

Seriously, if I play a race without it I hunt down an item to provide it ASAP.
          Dark Hunter & Darkwood Stalker classes also grants Darkvision. Sure the sneak attack sucks but you get a circumstancial bonus to hide or a improved favoured enemies respectively. They are both pretty nice! >:}
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Dark Hunter seems interesting...will have to give it another look...

Comment

Working...
            X