Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant connect after deletions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant connect after deletions?

I'm not putting this in the bug section because I got a feeling it's only me experiencing this, but i was going through my characters and deleting the ones i don't play at all anymore, and after deleting two I'm not able to connect to the server anymore. The game just crashed while trying to connect. I tried restarting the comp and everything and it's not working, i got a feeling that I'm gunna need to wait for the server to reset before i can play... *waits till 1am* any thoughts? *goes off to work on some drawings of people's toons while he waits*
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Occasionally I get a bit of a problem crashing as soon as I connect - One route is to try starting a single player game, load into a map, then go mainmenu and connect to Sundren as standard..

Sometimes works..
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Yay it worked! thanks
      My to-be toon:
      Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
      Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
      Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
      Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

just had this problem as well

fix works, For Your Health
        Masaru Minoru- Samurai from Kara-Tur

Westin Mellner- Necromancy is fun!

Comment

Wow if that works try this...

Go to start -> run

type in 'cmd' (without the quotes)

%temp%

then press enter. Do a CTRL + A and just try to delete everything in there (it's just temp crap, fine if you are not running any applications). If you get any warnings about inuse that's fine just skip it, as long as you delete the bulk of it.

If you like programs such as ccleaner (crap cleaner) also provide similar functions in a more simplified gui.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Alternatively, if you're connecting via the server list, use direct connect.

And vice versa.
            Kept me out for hours before someone told me that.
            "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Working...
            X