Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

file verification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file verification?

I can't seem to log in because of the following message:

"(07) sestra_monestery.trx was downloaded successfully, but it can't be verified."

hrm?

There are quite a few more than just the monastery that are throwing up errors. Normally I just delete the file that was having trouble and the problem goes away, but since there are multiple files and no ability to scroll up I'm just guessing. If it takes much longer I'm just going to delete all the Sundren files and redownload the whole thing.
    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

The monastery was my fault, I took out a giant bear totem that was distorted beyond recognition (8,8,1 in the toolset.) As for the other stuff, no clue, but it looks like Saulus fixed it all anyway.
      Originally posted by Saulus
      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

I was having this problem, but seems it's fixed already
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Originally posted by DM Cornuto View Post
          The monastery was my fault, I took out a giant bear totem that was distorted beyond recognition (8,8,1 in the toolset.) As for the other stuff, no clue, but it looks like Saulus fixed it all anyway.
          That was a bear? Too funny.
          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
          Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
          Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
          Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
          X